Thursday, April 1, 2010

Isabella Blow


“I smoke so many cigarettes, there's no way I could have a glossy lipstick.”

"If you don't wear lipstick, I can't talk to you. You need to have lips - they are important for getting men.”

“She had an amazing figure and her clothes were very severe and elegant.”

"I think people have to plan their house so they look good in it. Wallis Simpson's clothes were amazing, she was my heroine; but not her house, it was too busy for the clothes."

"A cheaper and less painful form of plastic surgery." - explaining her love of hats.

3 comments:

Claire Mercado-Obias said...

Her name is so fabulous! I think her hat is fierce. :)

Steve brown said...

She is as her stunning as her name. The way she carried herself and her clothing line has always been stupendous. Take a glance at more of such stunning dresses here on Wallis Clothes.

Kait H. said...

I love her boldness to pull off that hat!
thats a true style icon :)

kaithuber.blogspot.com